Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside..

Especially if you made to go get the mail and all you are wearing is a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Sorry my internet stalkers. I haven't bee updating because well.. festivities everyone !

And many things have happened over the course of the last few days it to scandelous to tell, so I guess that leaves me no choice but to give a run down of my holidays. Tee hee!

December 24: My unwanted family member comes over with her unwanted boyfriend and unvirginize my mind. Candycanes, napkins and nutcrackers will never be the same again. She gives me some Britney Spears perfume to make me feel like a hoe. But a good hoe all the same.

Deember 25: CHRISTMAS! I go to my grandma's. We all stuff ourselves silly. We talk, talk, talk , talk because that's all we know how to do besides eat. My dad phones (dont ask why he wasn't with us, long story) to say that my mom and I have to get ready to leave in about half an hour because unwanted family member wants to spend time with u (and mooch off some food from us). I am pissed. Open presents and what do I find: SOCKS AND REESE'S PIECES CANDY. My two current obsessions in the same vicinity. it was heaven =).. but then I had to leave. Was bored to tears for the next couple of hours.

December 26: Boxing Day. I went. Got lots of stuff. Am a happy spoiled princess and is even more happier when she realizes that she still has money left. Day is cut short though because unwante family member comes over for lunch and starts making me mum.. stress. Its not good when shes stressed >__< Then I go to cinema city and watch Changeling :D That movie made me cry and I really needed to go pee but I didnt want to miss anything so I stayed in my seat. And the movie just got longer..and longer.. I ran out of the theatre and found relief. Went back and the movie was over. WTF. 2 more minutes and I would have been free. NOOOO!

December 27: Went to the hairdresser. Unwanted famly member came with us because she has nothing else to do. Gets hair like mine and prompts me to get a new hairstyle. I refuse to have the same hair as a 30- something teenager wannabe. So now i have a.. shag like thing O__o. At least it gives me an excuse to wear my headbands. I haven't seriously wore them since I was six. YAY! I'm a kid again. xD

December 28: Um.... Woke up in the afternoon. Had lunch for breakfast, watched Across the Universe! Twice. That was my day. Gansta. Oh, I also fractured my hip or something. Couldnt move for half a day. Whoppee!

December 29: Woke up in the afternoon. Realized that I am a sleepyhead. Ate lunch. Went back to bed.

Today: I'm doing this freaking blog arent I xD

Well.. my hip still hurts. I wonder if its serious? I better not die from this O__O

Anywho... watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0YL9Y4hBzQ

I laughed so hard after I watched it that I just had to share it with you guys ! xD

Your welcome !!

- Your Dorito Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment