Monday, December 22, 2008

Imitation is the best form of flattery...

... Just not when the person imitating you is 30-something years old. >__<

It's just gross.

You see I have this... family member and she's a new addition this year. A new mouth to feed, someone else to please, another person to get on my nerves, someone who could be cool in her own little way except she talks to me like I'm 10 and she dresses like a teenager and recently it seems she's stealing my style (except she hasn't had the guts to where socks like mine yet.. phew!)

I can understand the talking to me like I'm 10 years old. There is a language barrier that we must demolish but that can be easily accomplished. I could actually start a conversation with her and she could hone her english skills because she does know english, she's just too..iunno.. lazy to think? But than she should also notice that I do know how to speak/write/understand the language. She just chooses to ignore how I just don't want to talk when they're talking about grown up things - which is by the way all the freaking time.

Then there is this style issue. It just disgusts me. She has to understand she's not a teenager anymore (I mean she had a freaking baby) and she can't dress exactly like my generation. I understand she wants to feel young and that she feels that she gots to keep up with us and feel stylish but you know what? You can look stylish and blah blah blah with sophisticated clothes! And for crying out loud! Don't tuck in your shirt if the shirt is half a size to small to begin with >__< AND don't wear pantyhose with your shorts, especially if I can tell that its pantyhose! :( I understand wearing tights with shorts (because I do it) but with tights you don't visibily see the fabric getting stretched. Tights just looks like a second skin, but not black pantyhose TSK TSK.

But I got to admit that some of her clothes are age appropiate but is that just a fluke? I mean it just seems like she's trying to one uup me all the time. O__o

Like yesterday, she was talking about getting a haircut and making it look exactly like mine., I DONT WANT A 30 YEAR OLD CLONE -________-

Then she likes to talk about losing weight and stuff and is all envious of me because I ate more than her and i look so skinny. Well FYI, im a freaking teenager and I need food if im ever gonna survive. Also my metabolism is topnotch! I can't help it D=

.. and my mom yesterday even confessed that all of the above was getting on her nerves O__O

So i guess that ends my rant for now. I needed to vent. I needed to scream. I needed to just let it all out. Though after reading this, it seems pretty petty and stupid compared with all the problems of this 'new family member'. But I sort of don't care cuz its her life. Shes the one who messed it up in the first place.

Toodles mon internet stalkers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment