Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mr. Eyebrows

You need a gawd darn reason to explain why your soo.. iunno..

Scadanlous?

Hormonal?

Girly?

You just plain get on my nerves? Im delicate for crying out loud D=

Dont come near me.

Unless you really REALLY need to talk.

But you don't you inconsiderate piece of ass.

You don't care.

All you really care about is having sex in the most outrageous places and having fantasies about your sidekick.

You may deny all this, but I just know. That chick told me.

And she knows everything about you at the moment doesnt she. She IS your current 'toy' at the moment.

You just weasel camera shots out of her. I remember that time you took her camera.

I've seen those pictures you camera whore. WHORE!

And I just realized your dreams about sidekick can't come true cuz his own sidekick is giving him hickies. Just wrong. Just wrong.

Oh and on pleasant side note:

Pink IS your colour. =D

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! Golden. Pure gold! I totally understood that, yet I'm not sure if others might. Or would they? DUNDUNDUN!

    ReplyDelete