Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Been So Long x)

Sorry 'bout that.

I usually update when I'm bored, and right now... I'm bored.

These whole 6 months that I've been on hiatus for has been so stressful yet fun. My new semester of school was a real workload, and to top all of that work, extracurriculars kept piling up and up and up until I was drowning.

But it was worth while. :)

Now that all my projects are handed in and exams are done (hated the math exam, but it was easier than I thought), my life seems like it's taking a turn for the better.

a) I failed my road test *sigh* but tomorrow I'm going to try again. This time, I WILL SIGNAL WHEN I PARK!

b) I GOT ONTO THE DANCE TEAM (screw the fact that I'm only a 'spare', i'm still on the f*ing team!)

c) I finished my resume (finally!... and thank you jamie for helping me!) and am going to job hunt tomorrow. Hopefully I get a job.

d) ITS FREAKING SUMMER MAN. LET ME LIVE LIFE (x

e) I just had a plate of homemade pancakes. That cheers everyone up.

The only thing that isn't great right now it how much money I have. I'm literally breaking into my piggy bank for change. I guess that's why I'm getting a job. Damn recession. =__=

Now let's talk about random things (well, I'm the only one talking... typing...)

Scandolous aunt (formerly known as incest aunt) is coming back! WOOT! And I'm sure that you internet stalkers are wondering "She left? When?". Well.... that was like.. a few months ago. We had days and days of peace here in this household but now the tension is building up for her return, and she's just not bringing herself and her suitcase. NO, she's bringing her spawn and her papa. My mom's mentality is going to break with all these people around her. She goes crazy just looking at me x)

AW. Half my friends are graduating this year and leaving me behind eating dust * insert huge crying session here * I miss them already! I must huggle them after the ceremony. Yes I used the word huggle. LOL. But still, just thinking about graduating gives me the heebie jeebies. It's such a big step into real life, and school doesn't prepare you for that AT ALL. Pre-cal is no the real world, no matter what x & y try to tell you. I don't want to make that transition. Let's just all stay in grade 12 everyone!

And milk does make you grow. :)

- BYE mon freres !


No comments:

Post a Comment