Friday, June 26, 2009

She Wore a Purple Jumpsuit LOL

First off, if anyone is wondering... I failed my road test LOL. Time to redo it.. again. Though I am quite furious at why they failed me. The examiner didn't see me look both ways at a stop sign and then he started getting mad at me. LOL. I was in a total frazzle when he said that. I'm like WTF and then was spazzing. It was technically his fault that I had to fail. I mean, he decided to assist me for LOOKING both ways. Its not my fault my perephiral vision is top notch and my gut instinct is always right when I'm driving. I take after my dad LOL (again!) :)

AND OMG SCANDAL HAS COME BACK TO MY HOUSE... and she was wearing a purple jumpsuit (hence the title) LOL. Iunno, it just looked funny to me, she was so brown and.. white at the same time. x) I can't really explain. She just was. It was the hair maybe? GHA. and her kid is so cute, but I think he's afraid of me. He looked at me like I was... a scandolous aunt? a pedophile? LOL. iunno. he just looked tired. I'll just try to warm up to him next time. So, tomorrow? x)

I wonder if the people I talk about actually read this crap. O___o If they do... HOLY SUSHI ON CHOPSTICKS DIPPED IN SOY SAUCE :O

On a totally related note, my gramps came with the others and well.. he looks.. older. x) Of course he does, I haven't seen him in a decade! But he also looks browner, like really brown. If only I had a tan like that.

On a totally non-related note, I have decided to buy a calculus for dummies book this summer. Hopefully I'll actually read it and become prepared for the next school year. 5.0 GPA here I come.

"Oh my, that's huge!" , "That's what she said."

No comments:

Post a Comment