Friday, June 26, 2009

Is In a MJ Mourning Period

... Even though it's been 5 minutes since my last post. x)

I miss the guy, and I really thought he would live forever ya know? He's just that eternal. His music is awesome! I want his discography for my birthday since I only have his music on tapes LOL. Who owns tapes anymore?! x)

I don't really noe what to say, except that I'm wearing black shorts... and my gramps is talking about family members I don't know about but LOL

"She looks like a sack of potatoes." - My dad x)

and I've just noticed that the font for my posts are always white... LETS GO GREEN EVERYONE!

No seriously... lets. Can't you smell the smog and your death by ozone toxins and acid rain out there?!

"Intrests: dance, helping people, writing, music, culinary arts and YOU." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment